AEV's classic wheel
design, the Pintler combines timeless styling with the innovative
features and off-road strength that you've come to expect from AEV. We
pioneered the idea of recessed valve stems, which come in pretty handy
when you're dragging your wheels across rocks or other obstacles. Most
importantly, these wheels were designed for Jeeps, not as a
one-size-fits-all aftermarket wheel. They have a JK specific offset,
which provides the optimal balance of tire clearance (up to 37" tires),
scrub radius and handling.
- Size - 17" x 8.5"
- Offset - +10mm
- Approximate backspacing 5.2"
- Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Recessed valve stem for added protection
- A356 T6 cast aluminum construction
- Tested to stringent SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
Please note: As a general safety precaution, AEV
does not recommend powder coating aluminum wheels. The heat range and
duration of the powder coating process may overlap the heat treating and
aging of cast or forged aluminum wheels. For this reason, powder coated
wheels will not be covered under AEV's lifetime structural warranty.
All repairs and/or color changes should utilize automotive type liquid