The AEV Rear Vision System utilizes an OEM validated camera with CCD
technology for superior daytime image crispness & nighttime
brightness, providing enhanced visibility while backing up under any
condition. The unique high mounted camera position not only protects the
camera from impacts on the trail, but also provides an exceptional
field of view. AEV Rear Vision Systems are available for all
2007-Current JK Wranglers that are equipped with either the factory
navigation system or the standard stereo system.
Customers who have a vehicle equipped with the standard stereo system
will receive a vehicle specific, auto-dimming mirror that features a
hidden 3.5" TFT LCD monitor that activates when the vehicle is shifted
Designed to work with an AEV Tire Carrier and include an all new,
second generation CHMSL (Center High-Mount Stop Light) that comes
pre-installed on the top of the camera mount. The camera mounting
bracket installs behind the spare tire and is designed to work with all
AEV wheels and most factory five spoke wheels.
- Specifically designed for 2007-Current Jeep Wrangler models
- Available for all models with the standard stereo system
- OEM validated camera and weather-protected harness
- CCD technology for superior daytime image crispness & nighttime brightness
- Unique high mount camera mounting system provides an exceptional field of view
- Includes an all-new, redesigned CHMSL (Center High-Mount Stop Light)
Please Note: Map light specific rear vision systems need to be ordered based
on wiring harness compatibility. However, the replacement mirror does not include map lights.
Please note: If you are purchasing the AEV Rear Vision
System for use with any non-AEV wheel (factory or aftermarket), we
strongly recommend verifying camera/CHMSL clearance BEFORE ordering.