The AEV Roof Rack for the 4-Door JK Wrangler features a sleek, low
profile design for minimal wind noise, but it’s most important feature
is the mounting system hidden beneath the JK’s roof. The Roof Rack
utilizes mounting brackets that pass through the hard top and attach
securely to the Jeep’s roll bar. This creates a very strong, secure
mounting system that evenly distributes the weight of your cargo
directly to the roll bar, placing no load on the hard top itself. The
AEV Roof Rack is easily strong enough to be used as a sleeping platform
or in conjunction with a roof top tent.
All visible surfaces feature AEV’s black textured powder coat finish
for a very clean look that will compliment your other AEV products. The
aluminum floor planks feature an anodized finish to reflect heat,
keeping the vehicle’s interior cooler in hot climates. This combination
of extruded aluminum and a quality surface coating, work together to
make the AEV Roof Rack highly corrosion resistant.
• Cargo platform measures 76" X 55"
• Total installed weight is 68 lbs.
• Adds less than 4" to the overall vehicle height when installed.
• Mounts through the hard top, directly to the OE roll bar creating the ultimate mounting system.
• Wide floor planks with traction ribs for and easy to walk on/easy to sleep on surface.
• Features "T-slots" for securely mounting just about anything.
• Super low profile design keeps wind noise to a minimum.
• Lightweight, all aluminum extrusion and glass filled nylon construction is highly corrosion resistant.
• Does not interfere with the OE overhead soundbar.
• Rack does not interfere with OE Freedom Top panel removal.
• Includes a satellite radio relocation bracket to prevent Roof Rack interference.
• Optional Full Rail Kit and Eye-Bolt Cargo Tie Downs are available separately.
Please Note: The AEV Roof Rack was engineered with
maximum cargo carrying capability, minimal wind noise and optimal weight
distribution in mind. The mounting brackets attach directly to the
factory roll bar, requiring holes to be drilled into the hard top in
order to allow mounting hardware to pass through. Due to this unique
design configuration, we do not recommend this Roof Rack for customers
who intend on frequently removing their hard top after installation. The
OE Freedom Panels remain fully functional and easily removed with the
Roof Rack installed.
The AEV Roof Rack is not compatible with 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler models.