Providing your engine with a clean supply of air is critical to your
vehicle’s performance and longevity. AEV’s JK Snorkel air intake system
is the essential engine protection accessory for overland adventurers
whose exploration includes deep water crossings and dusty dirt roads.
This snorkel is manufactured from extremely durable cross-linked
polyethylene for maximum durability on the trail.
The AEV Snorkel is compatible with both the 3.8L V6 and 3.6L
Pentastar V6 engines, as well as the 2.8L CRD diesel engine for export
applications. It is compatible with both right and left hand drive
models and is suitable for use on AEV 5.7L and 6.4L HEMI V8 applications
when used with our HEMI Air Box Kit.
The AEV Snorkel Kit includes an Air Ram inlet. An optional,
self-cleaning Pre-Filter assembly is sold separately for use on vehicles
that are exposed to high dust environments. Installation requires only
minor modifications to the stock JK hood or it fits perfectly with AEV’s
Heat Reduction Hood with no cutting necessary.
Please Note: This product may not be compatible with some aftermarket fender flares and/or replacement fenders.
- Cross-link polyethylene construction.
- Huge 4" air inlet allows for increased air flow over the previous generation AEV Snorkel.
- Installs directly into the stock JK air box inlet without modification.
- Exact fit to the JK body contours.
- Attaches to JK body utilizing all factory bolt holes.
- Optional self cleaning Pre-Filter sold separately