The Dynatrac Ball Joints provide higher strength, longer life and once installed can be rebuilt without special tools. This improves servicing the ball joints more easily in the field or at home. Rebuilding the Dynatrac Ball Joint at home or at your local shop will cost less than having new OEM ball joints installed at an alignment shop or the dealer.
- High strength billet steel and heat treated bodies.
- Super strong chromoly steel, heat-treated stems.
- Effective seals prevent contamination and promote long ball joint life.
- Fully greaseable on the truck.
- Heat treated, precision ground stainless steel ball conforms to Military specifications.
- Teflon coated internal wear points.
Fully-adjustable cup support protects against severe road impacts.
Reduce the cost of operating your truck.
Big increase in strength from the OEM ball joints.
Rebuildable without special tools – Lower repair costs.
Long Life – Less downtime, less tire wear.
Improves performance, handling and driver’s feel of the road.
Dynatrac guarantees the correct fitment of Dynatrac Ball Joints on approved applications for axles and knuckles manufactured by Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Dana, AAM and Dynatrac.
Dynatrac cannot guarantee the Dynatrac Ball Joints will correctly fit and operate safely in aftermarket or look alike axles with knuckles manufactured, reverse engineered or imported by third party companies which do not meet OEM standards.