When EVO was asked to face a challenge of designing a suspension that meets the criteria of driving a vehicle heavily on and off road for upwards of 300 miles a day, everyday, from high speed pursuits on and off road to slow rock crawling in some of the most remote areas of our country, four factors were taken into up-most consideration.
1. Fatigue to occupants
For the challenge EVO deemed the EVO ENFORCER package.
- Smooth and Balanced Overall Ride Quality with EVO Plush Coils combined with EVO SPEC (2.0” Diameter Non Reservoir or 2.5" Diameter with Reservoir) King Shocks (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms to correct caster angle with EVO on Vehicle Adjusters
- Rear Roll Center correction trackbar bracket
- Brake line extensions
- EVO HD Swaybar Endlinks
- All hardware
- 35" tire clearance
- The EVO Draglink Flip kit is a recommended add-on.
* Cutting and grinding is required to complete the installation of the rear roll center correction trackbar bracket.
* Wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with are required for a complete installation
* Aftermarket CV drivelines are recommended