The Brawler™ FULL Width Front Bumper for JK provides the highest
ground and tire clearance possible in a full width JK bumper. This
bumper brings Poison Spyder form and function to the overlander market,
and to those who would like to keep their stock JK fender flares. The
bumper extends to the full width of the stock flares, to integrate with
them cleanly while protecting them from trail hazards. This
configuration includes recessed fog light buckets and high clearance
recovery shackle tabs. Like all bumpers in the Brawler product line, the
FULL Width is fabricated from 3/16" plate steel, CNC laser-cut and
precision brake-formed into a low profile, high clearance design.
The Brawler Bar is
modeled after the bar found on our original RockBrawler™ front bumper.
It is a low-profile stinger designed to provide protection to the
winch, grille and radiator area. The Brawler Bar is made of CNC
laser-notched, NC-bent 1-3/4" diameter .120" wall DOM tubing. The
complex laser-cut notch allows the Brawler Bar to be welded to two
different planes on the surface of the bumper, providing incredible
strength. The Brawler Bar is further strengthened by a pair of 1-1/4"
DOM tubular gussets.
Note: Warn PowerPlant winches are not a direct-fit
with the DOM Tube gussets (they may be installed with some minor
modifications by the installer).
- Fits 2007 to 2017 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- Bare Steel
- Full-width, multi-faceted design protects lower grille and extends to outer edge of stock flares
- CNC laser cut from 3/16" plate steel, precision brake-formed for a perfect fit
- Recessed light buckets accept OE fog lamps
- High clearance recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1" thick plate steel
- With shackle tabs