Get the look you really want with Rough Country's 7.5-inch Suspension
Kit for 4WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive kit affords your
truck the ability to run 35-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy
lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the
best possible fit on your vehicle.
Includes a set of front and
rear high-clearance cross members featuring the "RC" logo and a
differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable,
fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues.
your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride
quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while
keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride.
This kit includes a set of rear N2.0 Shocks, balanced for on and
off-road use, with an option to upgrade to our Performance 2.2 Shocks.
Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
FITS: 2014+ Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 4WD
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel
- 2016 models with stock stamped control arms only receive 7 inches of front lift
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 35x12.50 R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
Tire and Wheel Options
- 315/70r17 w/ 17x9 wheel and +12 to +18mm offset
- 295/70r18 with Factory 18" wheel (require wheel spacer)
- 315/65r18 w/ 18x9 wheel and +12 to +18mm offset
- 295/60r20 with Factory 20" wheel (require wheel spacer)
- 315/55r20 w/ 20x9 wheel and +12 to +18mm offset