Motor Trend’s 2015 Truck of the Year takes on a whole new life when
outfitted with Rough Country’s 4-inch Lift Kit. Transform your GM
Colorado / Canyon from mid-size to masterpiece with these head-turning
components that come together to give your truck an aggressive
appearance and killer off-road performance.
This kit includes
everything you need for a monster makeover of your rig. A set of durable
front and rear crossmembers keep everything in line, while a full front
and lower skid plate setup offers unbridled
protection against off-road obstacles. A set of lifted, one-piece cast
knuckles and rear, fabricated lift blocks offer plenty of ride height to
run up to a 275/65 R18. A set of differential brackets and brake line
brackets help keep everything at the proper angle to help retain a
factory-like ride quality after lifting. For a smooth, balanced ride
both on and off-road, this kit also includes a set of Rough Country N2.0
Nitrogen charged shocks.
Rough Country’s GM Colorado / Canyon
kit is designed to be minimally invasive and easier to install. No
welding or disassembly of the strut is required for installation, and
only minor cutting and drilling is necessary. This kit does not change
the stock track width, and maintains a smooth, factory-like ride!
Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Maintains factory-like ride.
- No welding or strut disassembly required to install.
- No tierod cutting or replacing required.
- Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible.
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
FITS: 2015+ Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon 4WD
- Does NOT fit models with Duramax diesel engine
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Fit up to 275/65 R18 tire